Self-catering Accommodation in Alnwick!
Hollyhocks is a traditional end-of terrace, Edwardian stone-built cottage in Alnwick. We provide comfortable 4-star self-catering accommodation for up to 4 people.
The accommodation comprises of a lounge, two bedrooms, kitchen and family bathroom. Further details below.
Please note: Changeover day is on a Saturday.
- The lounge and dining area – with two 3-seater sofas; dining table & four dining chairs; wood burner effect fire; TV with Freeview channels; free WiFi; DVD player & ample stock of DVDs; i-Pod / phone dock; a selection of games, maps, information books and leaflets.
- The kitchen – with fridge, freezer, washing machine, dish washer, halogen hob, electric grill and oven, microwave, iron & ironing board, digital radio & high chair
- Bedrooms – one double and one twin (travel cot and camp bed also available on request)
- Family bathroom – with bath and over-bath shower
- Patio – with table and chairs. The high stone wall offers a secluded private area which is also secure for storing bicycles (street access is through a side door).
- Free on-street parking
- 1 small dog welcome (by arrangement)
- No smoking