The accommodation comprises of a lounge/dining room, two bedrooms, a kitchen and a family bathroom, more details below.
Please note: Changeover day is on a Saturday.
- The lounge and dining area – with two 3-seater sofas; dining table & six dining chairs; wood burner effect fire; TV with Freeview channels; DVD player & ample stock of DVDs; i-Pod / phone dock; a selection of games, maps, information books and leaflets.
- The kitchen – with fridge, freezer, washing machine, dish washer, halogen hob, electric grill and oven, microwave, digital radio, high chair, iron and ironing board.
- Bedrooms – one double and one twin (travel cot and camp bed also available)
- Family bathroom – with bath and over bath shower
- Patio – with table and chairs. The high stone wall offers a secluded private area which is also secure for storing bicycles (street access is through a side door).
- Free on-street parking
- 1 small dog welcome by arrangement
- No smoking